LaMella Mop-On Coating
Mop-on Floor Coating for Ceramic, Stone and Concrete
LaMella Mop-On is easily repairable and applied with ease to concrete, stone, and ceramic surfaces
There are many benefits to LaMella Mop-on that standout from the rest, some include: excellent chemical resistance
If you are looking to restore life back into your floors, LaMella Mop-on is the solution
- Increased chemical resistance
- Designed for excellent adhesion to the surface
- An average life span of 12 months
- Easy Application
- Easily Repairable
- Fast dry time
- Available in gloss and satin sheens
- No strip out necessary!
- Easy top scrub and recoat without the hassle of removal and refinish.
- Minor scratches are easily repaired with a high-speed polisher.
- Apply LaMella Mop-on with an acrylic flat mop head with no training needed.
- Easy to apply making a fast turn-around for any job.
- First coat of LaMella will dry within 30 minutes on a ceramic floor, making it easy for a second coat application.
LaMella Grout Color: Designed to color grout, but not designed to fill it. The benefits are, it applies quickly and easily, dries quickly, and is compatible with our products. For color selection please see the Polyblend grout colors. If you are on a time crunch and are not able to coat the floor, we have formulated our grout colors to be durable enough to be left uncoated.
PreCept EcoLift Remover: Created to be safe on almost all surface types this highly efficient remover is readily biodegradable and multifunctional. Formulated to remove urethane, epoxy, and most UV coatings you can’t go wrong with Precept EcoLift.